These patriotic decorations are showing up in stores as we draw closer to the celebration of our nation’s birthday. I found this one today. It jumped out at me with a LOUD question, “REALLY?? Are we still the Home of the Brave?“
The last two years since 2019 make me question our bravery. Maybe it goes further back than that. Let’s take a look:
- We’ll send our soldiers to unknowns to ‘fight a war’ where many of them will never return home alive, but are terrified of a virus that has a 99.999% SURVIVAL rate?
- We’ll blindly take an experimental jab that was made way too quickly and has no clinical trials showing it really works – no questions asked, but are not brave enough to research it ourselves, and close our ears to those who have done their research?
- Friends of mine in Poland were expecting their third child when they both experienced the “terrifying” virus. They told me that in Poland they do not take medications like in America. Instead they do what needs to be done to BUILD their IMMUNE SYSTEMS… take vitamins, drink herbal teas, eat REAL food, and give their bodies the rest needed to recover. Their son was born three months later, as expected – very healthy and no signs of having experienced that “terrifying virus”. How many Americans are Brave enough to take that natural route?
- How much of the country wore face coverings for the last two years because “the government said to” and still do today without questioning the stupidity of it.
- How many churches closed their doors during quarantine… over a virus that has a 99.999% SURVIVAL rate?
- How many churches are government churches under the guise of “501c3”?
- We’ll eat CRAP and ask Yahweh to ‘bless it to the nourishment of our bodies’, but are not brave enough to research the ingredients in that CRAP?
- How many people during Lent sheepishly verbalize they are giving up___________? The pastor at a church one year sheepishly verbalized to his congregation that he was giving up his favorite beverage, Doctor Pepper, for Lent. I was standing behind him with the choir and had just sung “Lion and the Lamb” which talks about the Lion of Judah fighting our battles. The words, “WHERE”S the LION!!??” came blurting out of my mouth loud enough for everyone to hear.
- We take conventional medical treatments blindly without researching them… taking it because someone with an 8 year college degree says to do it, but are not willing to research healthier, natural proven options provided to us by Yahweh-God Our CREATOR and treat like conspiracy theorists those who’ve done the natural options and WON?
- How long has protesting the BABY KILLING Facilities been happening year after year, week after week? Yet those places still exist? Where’s the bravery to shut them down for good?
- How many statues have we allowed to be toppled by “protestors”, yet we allow one of the most wicked statues of the enemy to remain standing? If you do not know what I’m talking about you need to research the Georgia Guidestones!
- How many people are offered the opportunity to experience a new food for their palette but refuse? One of the hardest parts of my healing journey has been to NOT be able to experience some of those foods. I once went on a short term mission trip to Poland. One of the people accompanying me came home proclaiming, “Don’t go to Poland!! You’ll STARVE!! There’s NO food there!!” My heart weeps for that person’s lack of bravery and Cruise Ship Christianity!
- How many people have I told about the healing detox method of Coffee Enemas, but they refuse even though it could be what saves their lives? I totally get this one… it was suggested to me by my chiropractor, but I refused because “it’s disgusting and what does he know about cancer!?” It did end up being part of what saved my life when I was told it was part of the protocol by my holistic doctor who had been a radiologist for 17 years before two cancer diagnoses which almost killed her. The CE saved her life too! Where’s the BRAVERY to step outside-the-box and try something proven over and over again to help the healing process?
- How did we get in the political mess we are in? PLEASE, do NOT give me any prophesy CRAP! We in America have become complacent in our Cruise Ship Christianity, plain and simple!
- How many opportunities have we passed up due to FEAR? What were those opportunities for you? I know today I was prompted to speak to someone in the grocery store about a beverage he was putting into his cart. I chose to say nothing. Where was my bravery?
In the past I KNEW I had to face my fears head on when faced with two cancer diagnoses. Even before doing my research Yahweh-God My CREATOR prompted me saying chemo and radiation were NOT going into my body. I was clueless as to what I WAS going to do, and am so glad I listened to Yahweh! I put my Bravery Armor on and moved forward. I allowed my Lion of Judah to fight for me and lead my path.
I KNEW I had to put my Bravery Armor on when challenged in a team building class to walk a cat walk, go down a zipline, and climb a climbing wall. I have trust issues, as well a height issues and knew I needed to face these head on.
Are you wearing your Bravery Armor?
Ephesians 6:11-18 tells us to “put on the whole armor of God”. Too many times we apply this to spiritual things only… “So heavenly minded we are of no earthly good”.
How’s your armor? Do you have armor? Are you wearing it? Or is it sitting in a corner collecting dust?
How’s your Lion? Is HE fighting your battles, or are you too afraid to let Him?
Exodus 14:14 – The Lord will fight for you; you need only to stay calm
Joshua 23:3 – “…and you have seen everything that the Lord your God has done to all these nations for your sake, because it was the LORD your God who fought for you.”
The Un-Poisoned & Un-Burned are also a DIFFERENT Breed From the Rest, which strengthened us to also be Un-Jabbed!
I am not here to convince you, but rather to share another perspective you may not have heard before, and to Open A World of Possibilities.
Thanks for reading!
My desire is to Inspire People. I want people when they meet me to say, “Because of You I did not give up!” I hope you have been inspired through my journey!
Check out our podcasts & videos!
You are FREE to Choose, but not free from the Consequences of your choices.
He who has an ear to hear, let him hear. I hope you are one who has ears to hear!
Until Next Time!
REMEMBER: The very best affirmations for me come in the form of witnessing the healing changes that come when people JOIN me on the journey of following the guidelines given to us by Yahweh – God our CREATOR rather than man and tastebuds! Deuteronomy 28 & Daniel 1:8
Victory Haven – Alternative Cancer Support & Assistance Group